Colors can also help convey the mood and feel of brands and businesses. For example, brands that focus on luxury and elegance tend to choose black and gold. While brands that focus on modern, bright tend to use bright colors such as orange, yellow and red. Apple chooses to use white and silver. This is a color that conveys simplicity, modernity and luxury, in line with the brand’s goal of modernity and luxury.
The color scheme is consistent with other brands and businesses Emotions and feelings
Color helps differentiate brands and businesses. This Computer Programming Software Email List may affect the decision to buy or use services for customers, such as brands that sell products or services in the same industry. Similar color schemes are often used to create a connection between different brands.
What is a Color Palette?
Color Palette is a set of colors composed of different colors. that are used together to create a specific look or style.
- Monochromatic Palette: is a color palette that uses only one color but has different shades such as red, orange, red-orange, red-purple.
- Analogous Palette: It is a color palette that uses adjacent colors on the color wheel, such as green, yellowish green. and bluish green
- Complementary Palette: is a color palette that uses SG Phone List opposite colors on the color wheel, such as red and blue. green and magenta
- Triad Palette: A color palette that uses colors that are 120 degrees apart on the color wheel, such as blue, yellow, and pink.
- Tetradic Palette: A color palette that uses colors that are 90 degrees apart on the color wheel, such as red, yellow, blue, and green.