Loyalty Programs such as membership cards or loyalty cards In practice, this is widely misunderstood and often misused. Many companies treat loyalty programs only as giveaways or as monthly promotional specials.
How to attract customers
Through rewards can create value just by Encourage new or existing customers to try the product or service. which if the business does not have a long-term strategy by creating a loyalty program to support it Your business will only get a list of trial customers or build a smaller customer base than it should.
Loyalty programs are popular activities for many businesses such as retail Textile Mill Manufacturers Email List stores, airlines, restaurants, coffee shops, movie theaters, etc. We can see them in a variety of ways including signing up, accumulating points, redeeming rewards. But if you do, you won’t generate loyal customers for less than 30% of the program participants. That’s a dangerous signal and could cost your business a big loss. This is due to a number of factors.
Mistakes to avoid
- Loyalty programs that are incentivized by promotions are not attractive enough.
- There are conditions that are too complex or difficult SG Phone List for general customers to reach.
- Too frequent changes to the rules or conditions within the program.
- Offers that are inconsistent with purchase patterns, such as earning points for purchases of goods or services that have a spending interval of 3, 6, 12 months, such as dental clinics, furniture stores. Because it takes customers several months to accumulate all the points according to the offer.
- Offer the rewards you offer that don’t match what your customers want.
- Give your rewards to everyone the same. Both old and new customers
- Your products are expensive, such as clothes, bags, accessories.