Consumer behavior (Consumer Behavior) has changed because of the severe impact of the COVID-19 epidemic situation. consumer behavior is important for running a business. because if you can’t capture the hearts of consumers Your sales will definitely not improve.
Baby Boomer (1946-1964)
Elderly group aged between 59-77 years, if to put it simply. It is the age of grandparents who have children and grandchildren. Is the age that is retired or already retired It is a generation Austria Email List born after World War II (World War II) ended, which was an era when the country was recovering and needed human labor. Causing people in those days to have quite a lot of children, which is the origin of the name Baby Boomer.
Baby Boomer Consumer Behavior
- turned to search for the true meaning of life Paying attention to rest time social media play and more social encounters
- sticking to the same activities and lifestyles And opt for a temporary, short-term job (Gig Worker or Gig Economic) to use your free time to socialize on social media.
- Likes to learn situations when spending time with other Gen to keep up with the new generation.
- Even in the face of the crisis, many lifestyles remain the same, such as focusing on strength and good health. prioritize spending time with family focus on spending time at home
- Baby boomers take the world of social media SG Phone List higher. to reduce loneliness Like to share information with friends This behavior is an opportunity for brands dealing with health, wellness and fashion, mainly updating news from platforms like Facebook, TikTok and YouTube.
- after the end of the epidemic 90% of older shoppers still prefer to order from online stores because online shopping meets the needs of these groups of convenience. Plus, it’s an opportunity for brands with online channels to find ways to captivate the baby boomers.