When seeing the importance Let’s take a look at how, in 2022, Google’s algorithm updates are affecting users and website owners, and in 2023, how should we adapt to these changes?
Start using Page Experiences as your Google Algorithm
Starting with the first update of the year, Google has said since 2021 that it will begin using Page Morocco WhatsApp Number List Experiences as one of its desktop ranking factors in February 2022 and will end in March 2022.
So what should we know about this update?
The guidelines Google uses in this update are similar to those for past Mobile-First Indexing Updates, including.
- Check if your website has HTTPS Security or not.
- No interstitial ads, Popups, Banners or Slide ins that disturb users. It is also a burden for the website to load heavier.
- Adding Core Web Vitals as Metrics to Measure User Experience on the Web
What does Core Web Vital mean? What’s in it?
By Core Web Vital, it means the factor that Google pays attention to and sees that affects the SG Phone List user experience on the website of people (User) as a ranking factor added to 3 additional websites in the Page Experience category, which namely.
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) The amount of time during which website viewers begin to see content on screen. It starts from the time a user on the web page hits Enter until the content of the web page is seen. Google defines that the LCP should be less than 2.5 s.
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) Let’s look at the stability of the web. How much does the screen move? Measure the shift of Layout. This value reflects that How stable is the content on the screen, for example, does the screen flicker? or not scroll back and forth or not
- First Input Delay (FID) measures the latency of a website. It measures the amount of time it takes for a web user to start clicking a button, menu or link on a web page and whether it responds quickly.